Plaintiff Larry English commenced this wrongful death mesothelioma case by claiming that his wife, Sherry English, was exposed to asbestos on Mr. English’s clothing. Mr. English, who worked for a variety of Ford dealerships between 1968 and 2011, worked with gaskets, brakes, and clutches. His claim is that the asbestos from these products remained on his clothing when he went home, allegedly exposing Mrs. English to asbestos. The plaintiff also claimed exposure to joint compound in connection with work in the home. Mrs. English was diagnosed with mesothelioma and died in 2012 at the age of 63. Ford’s primary defense was that exposure to automotive asbestos products did not place Mrs. English at any increased risk of developing mesothelioma. On October 1, 2015, a Pittsburgh jury returned a defense verdict in this mesothelioma case.